I reblog lotsa things, including The Creatures, Doctor Who, Dan and Phil, Superenatural Firefly, I also tend to spam British comedies.
I'm also very sarcastic, so don't taake everything I reblog too seriously!
So it’s about time I got to doing my giveaway, so here it is!
- 6 badges and 5 stickers from the lovely ladies Cherii and Kales
- A TARDIS hoodie
- An Eleventh Doctor figurine and small TARDIS
- A bear hat
- A plushie alpaca
- A mismatched complete collection of Sherlock Holmes stories by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- A scalemate plushie made with any colours of your choosing
- The Cat Returns, Parade’s End, and BBC Sherlock seasons one, two, and three.
- An Eevee hat [not shown because idk it didn’t fit in the photoset nicely, you can see it in the “giveaway” page on my blog.]
- A free commission to draw any actor or character you want. You can check out my art blog to see the kind of art I do.
- You do not have to be following me, but it would be appreciated if you did, and I will throw in something extra if you are
- Reblogs and likes both count
- No giveaway blogs please
- You can reblog as much as you want
- You must be okay with giving me your address if you win
- If you are not eighteen or older, then you will need to have your parent’s permission to give your address.
- I will ship anywhere
- Giveaway ends 31 July 2014
If you have any questions, you can ask me here. I will add a page to my blog for questions answered about the giveaway, so check before you ask.
If you’re following my girlfriend, I’ll give you really good New Zealand chocolate.
GIVEAWAY ENDS IN 24 HOURS
TWO HOURS LEFT!!!
I’ll be sure to keep an eye out for whatever the hell that is.
currently mood: bubbles when she almost slapped buttercups face right off her face bc bitch didnt know when to shut up
Video games are great, they let you try your craziest fantasies. For example, on the sims, you can have a job and a house
If u see a guy with long hair he’s either gorgeous or fucking weird and the answer lays in what type of shoe he’s wearing
This is the best post I’ve ever read
all im interested in right now is laying in bed and kissing a lot.
Our Band director wasn’t at school.
what is it about band kids everywhere that, when left alone, we all do the same thing and build forts, thrones, and barricades in the band room?
Because you’re fucking nerds
Childhood memories :’)
…are we that old, now? I was just listening to a cassette tape of the soundtrack to The Lion King a few days ago.
tryin’ to wind that shit up with a pen.